Table Top Warfare is dedicated to providing a safe, fun gaming experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, or religion.
All customers, staff and participants at events are expected to treat others with respect. Physical and verbal harassment or assault will not be tolerated. If someone engages in harassing behaviour at Table Top Warfare, the organisers may take any action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender, removal from a paid event with no refund, short or long term store bans and in some cases, involving the police.
Some examples of harassment include:
- Offensive verbal comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race or religion.
- Explicit or illegal sexual images in public spaces.
- Deliberate intimidation.
- Harassing photography or unwanted recording of persons on devices.
- Sustained disruption of games or other events.
- Inappropriate physical contact.
- Unwelcome attention, including sexual remarks, jokes, or taunting, leering, prolonged intimidating staring or suggestive gestures.
Please note this list is not exhaustive. Participants asked to stop any harassing behaviour are expected to comply immediately.
In some cases you may find the harassment stops if you clearly say ‘no’ or ‘leave me alone’, or simply walk away. It is expected that a member of staff is informed however, to help us identify any repeat offenders.
If you continue to be harassed or notice someone else being harassed, you are required to notify a member of staff immediately.