The Aeronautica Imperialis: Wrath of Angels boxed set includes everything you need to play exciting games of aerial combat between brutal Adeptus Astartes and sleek Asuryani aircraft.
Aeronautica Imperialis is a game of breakneck aerial combat in the 41st Millennium. Two players command squadrons of aircraft in lethal dogfights high among the clouds, as fighters twist and turn, and bomber waves unleash devastation through storms of flak.
The set includes the following Citadel multipart plastic miniatures, each supplied with an Aeronautica Imperialis base:
- 3x Adeptus Astartes Xiphon Interceptors
- 2x Adeptus Astartes Storm Eagles
- 3x Asuryani Nightwings
- 3x Asuryani Phoenix Bombers
The set also includes a 38-page rulebook featuring the following information:
- The full Aeronautica Imperialis game rules, including how to build your force using Squadron Lists, perform Ace Manoeuvres, field different classes of aircraft, and unleash ground defences. Learn how to manoeuvre your aircraft, adjust their altitude, and change speed while avoiding the risks of stalling and breaking up. There are even rules for special manoeuvres including landing, taxiing, and taking off.
- The Dogfight scenario, as well as optional rules for fighting at night or in bad weather conditions
- Squadron Lists, providing details of all of the aircraft in the box as well as their weapon options and special rules
- A reference page showing the 8 different manoeuvres aircraft can take, as well as a 2-page quick-reference guide containing the key game rules
- 1x 4-page Wrath of Angels Starter Scenarios Booklet (including 3 additional scenarios to play)
- 1x double-sided Area of Engagement game mat (depicting two aerial war zones)
- 1x double-sided card token sheet (70 tokens to help you keep track of all the action)
- 8x Six-sided dice (white with black pips)
- 1x Transfer sheet (for the Adeptus Astartes and Asuryani aircraft included in the set)
- 2x Quick-reference cards (containing the key game rules)
These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel paints.
We will endeavor to pack and ship your orders as quickly and efficiently as we can so you can spend more time playing with your purchases rather than waiting for them!
We offer two delivery methods throughout our checkout process. Standard and Express shipping. Standard shipping is a flat rate of $10 for Australia wide shipping while Express shipping is a flat rate of $18 Australia wide. We will do our best to have your orders packed and shipped on the same day they are ordered, if the order is completed by 10AM. We may experience up to a 24-hour delay in shipping some orders. If you have waited 24-hours and are yet to receive an update from the store surrounding your shipment, then please contact us.
Click & Collect
We offer the choice of Click & Collect in our stores. For no charge you can order your products and come and collect them in-store. We endeavor to have your orders picked and ready for collection within an hour, however from time-to-time delays do occur. Click and Collect orders will always be ready within 24-hours. If you have made a Click & Collect order and are waiting to hear back from the store around whether it is ready or not, then feel free to contact us.
If anyone other than yourself will be collecting your order, please leave a note or contact the chosen store ahead of time. If we are not certain that your order will reach you through another person claiming to be there to pick it up for you, we hold the right to keep your order until confirmation can be made.
Shipping Pre-ordered products
Orders made containing pre-ordered products are subject to our Pre-order Policy. If you have any questions regarding the shipment of an order containing a pre-ordered product then please contact us. If you have opted to click & collect a pre-order product then you will receive an email on the day of release stating that it is awaiting collection.
Table Top Warfare do not offer refunds on the basis change of mind so please choose carefully. This policy outlines below the circumstances and processes that follow for damaged, defective, missing and cancelled pre-orders for Table Top Warfare in-store and online. Certain types of items cannot be returned, like wearable merchandise, hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on clearance items or gift cards.
Damaged or Defective Items
We do our best to package our items as safely as possible so that they arrive in the same state as they leave our store. Sometimes during the delivery process these items and packages can become damaged. Please inspect your order upon delivery or collection and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Some items from Table Top Warfare will include lots of different bits and pieces which have the potential to occasionally be left out of products. If you find that you are missing something from within one of your products, then do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com so we can organize replacements for you.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like wearable merchandise, hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on clearance items or gift cards.
Please allow time for your refund to process and appear in your bank.